Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Review and Swatches: NYX Xtreme Lip Cream (Pinky Nude)


This is exactly the kind of picture my mom hates, because it's in the middle of our kitchen and she hates when I take pictures in the kitchen. It has the most windows, though, so it's got the best lighting in the house. Who knew? Anyway, this is a new addition to my filled-to-the-brim lip product drawer, and it is the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Pinky Nude. Below was apparently the best picture I could take of the product. 
I know it's a very shaky picture. I honestly have no idea what was going on that day. Here's a better picture of the applicator, though, AND a swatch. 

So this is one of those lip products that applies like a gloss, but has the consistency and the "coverage" of a lipstick. So it's not drying, but it stays put for quite a long time (seriously). This is also a pretty perfect color, it's that kind of "mod" pink, quite a light pink and pretty matte. 

All in all, I quite like this product and I'm looking forward to buying a few more shades. Have you tried any products from this line? Any recommendations? 

I hope you're all having a great holiday season with your loved ones!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love all feedback! xx