Monday, December 17, 2012

Sideways-Crossing and Art Basel


Not the greatest picture ever, but you get the idea. I got this while I was at Art Basel a couple of weekends ago, and I've been wearing it ever since. I'm not really a religious person, but I love delicate necklaces like this one, especially when they're rose gold (it's actually sterling silver dipped in rose gold, but still). I like that it's dainty, but still durable: I've both showered and slept with it on, and so far, so good.

I paid $21 for this one, but there are tons of options on Etsy, like this one in silver or gold, or this rose gold one that has a slightly bigger cross.

Speaking of Art Basel, here are some pictures from the event:

 Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite people of all time, so I loved seeing her twice!
 A glitter wall?? Made my night.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that I love a dainty necklace, that one is no exception. And the art - just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've been wearing it every day since I bought it! And the art was amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty necklace! I'm not religious either but I have wanted to get a style like this ever since I saw Taylor from The Rachel Zoe Project wear a similar one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so many people are wearing it now!! You should definitely check out Etsy, they have tons of different designs! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love all feedback! xx